Now in its seventh year, Media’s Agency Report Card remains the most comprehensive overview of advertising and media agencies in Asia-Pacific. The results are compiled according to a variety of criteria, including new business analysis, agency submissions, creative wins, new staffing hires and the Agency Image Survey.
In a year when the global financial crisis has put agency performance and accountability among marketers under a much brighter spotlight than in has traditionally been the case, this report takes...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events