The pitch, believed to be run though R3, is understood to include five agencies regional incumbent Universal McCann, PHD, the incumbent agency in China, and ZenithOptimedia, Carat and OMD.
Three agencies are believed to have been shortlisted with second-round chemistry meetings taking place this week.
The markets involved in the pitch are understood to include mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore and Malaysia.
The Chinese market is thought to be especially important...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events