In what now appears to many as a sweeping purge of the network's APAC media executives, we now know that Dentsu Aegis Network Media APAC chairman Sean O'Brien has exited the company, along with DAN's APAC chief client officer Kristian Barnes and the president of DAN's media innovation and investment arm, Amplifi Asia-Pacific, Sunil Yadav.
The departures occurred as part of a major restructuring at DAN, first announced in January, which...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events