Kevin Walsh, CEO of Carat Asia Pacific, has stepped down from his position with immediate effect, according to a statement shared exclusively with Campaign this morning.
Walsh, who held the role of CEO for just eight months since his promotion from managing director in April last year, left yesterday after reportedly reaching a mutual agreement with Carat. Staff have been notified internally.
Sean O'Brien, CEO of MKTG Asia Pacific...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events