Dentsu Aegis Network is restructuring how its media agencies operate at regional level, dissolving its APAC CEO positions in Singapore, laying off staff and forming new business groups at the holding company level. Affected agencies include not just the main media agencies Carat, Dentsu X and Vizeum, but also performance agency iProspect and DAN's media innovation and investment arm, Amplifi.
The changes come in response to many months of challenging market conditions and are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events