Here is a breakdown of recent regional news about Dentsu Aegis Network, including the group's restructure plans and a list of senior staff leaving the company or changing roles in the past few months.
March 12 Rob Hughes and Phil Teeman have left the network, Campaign learns
Campaign understands that Rob Hughes and Phil Teeman are the latest to be made redundant at Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events