Earlier this year, Susana Tsui gave up a regional CEO role as APAC chief of PHD in an eyebrow-raising move, to become the new chief of DAN China in April. In an interview with Campaign, Tsui shares her motivations and experience in shifting to a holding group position. Questions and responses have been edited for length and clarity.
What was the real trigger for moving from a regional role at PHD...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events