Dentsu Aegis Network’s Merkle has made its biggest acquisition to date, buying a majority stake in India-based data and analytics company Ugam, which has more than 1,800 staffers worldwide.
The deal will allow Merkleconsidered to be one of Dentsu Aegis Network’s secret weapons of successto enjoy greater global scale. This is Merkle's fifth MA transaction in the last 12 months and 13th since joining Dentsu in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events