Carat’s five-month hunt for a permanent APAC CEO is over, and the agency has named Jonathan Chadwick, previously CEO of Maxus Australia and chief strategy officer for GroupM Australia, to the role.
Sean O'Brien, who has been acting as interim CEO since the January departure of Kevin Walsh, will become chairman of Dentsu Aegis Network Media, overseeing MKTG and Posterscope as well as media agencies Carat, Vizeum and Dentsu X.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events