Dentsu Aegis Network APAC has promoted Masaya Nakamura to deputy chairman and chief growth officer, reporting to Takaki Hibino in his new role as executive chairman. The latter move was announced in December, along with the departure of APAC CEO Nick Waters.
Nakamura was appointed executive officer of Dentsu Inc in 2018 and moved to Singapore to become global and Asia Pacific executive client president for Dentsu Aegis Network. He will now work...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events