Pippa Glucklich is leaving Amplifi UK after 18 months, as part of a string of senior departures from Dentsu Aegis Network this week.
She joined the media investment arm of DAN as chief executive in April last year having left her role as UK CEO of Starcom in 2017.
It is not known if Glucklich is leaving to join another company.
Glucklich’s departure follows a number of senior people...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events