As the first executive officer of Dentsu to be stationed outside Japan, Takaki Hibino is charged with building the Japanese giant’s footprint globally. The 34-year Dentsu veteran leads the corporation’s global media business, the regional Dentsu Aegis Network, and is executive director of the group. In his first ever interview with the media, Hibino shares his personal story, aspirations and international ambitions for the Dentsu brand. Our interview takes place in Singapore, as the group announces its expansion...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events