Dentsu Aegis Network today announced that Sean O’Brien, CEO of Carat Asia-Pacific, will become CEO of the network’s experiential marketing unit MKTG and out-of-home specialist agency Posterscope in APAC.
His position at Carat will be taken over by Kevin Walsh, previously managing director Carat APAC.
O’Brien spent six years as Carat CEO, in which time he tripled the size of the business. He has twice won Campaign Asia-Pacific’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events