Each of Ikea's 30 local markets around the world will now choose either a GroupM or a Dentsu Aegis agency to handle its media buying.
It opens up the possibility that Ikea could conduct a six-way pitch between GroupM’s four agencies, Maxus, MEC, MediaCom and Mindshare, and Dentsu Aegis’s two media agencies, Carat and Vizeum, in some markets.
However, while up to six agencies might be invited to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events