The proliferation of KOLs all over China’s social media is threatening to cause influencer fatigue’ among audiences. We consulted some experts in the field to identify new trends brands can draw on to reanimate their ideas about KOL marketing this year, ensuring they remain fresh and deliver optimum results.
1. KOLs to LOLs
“Don’t laugh out loudswitch from looking for key opinion leaders KOLs to local opinion...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events