Five years ago, the Argentina-born aspiring actor Brian O’Shea was working and studying in Sydney. He lived next to Chinatown and, crossing the district every day on his way to work, began to get intrigued about the source of the many different cooking smells wafting about the streets. They led him, says the 25-year-old, who is now a key opinion leader KOL of some renown in China, into “a completely different world”.
O’Shea, who hosts...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events