“Having a crack at something, where you’re encouraged by your pay masters to make mistakes, is a luxury many marketing and brand managers cannot afford in a more established and mature market because competitors seek to prey on your failures. But it’s a different story in Cambodia,” a marketing veteran for the country tells Campaign Asia-Pacific.
In a place like Cambodia, the market is still so nascent and unpredictable that companies and brands...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events