With one of the world’s fastest growing economies, a burgeoning digital infrastructure and a thriving community of social media creators, Laos People's Democratic Republic presents a rare opportunity for brands to enter the market early, dominate a category and capitalise on the country’s untapped creativity.
But as one of the world's few remaining communist states and one of East Asia's poorest countries, it presents a risky and complex investment.
Fast growing economy,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events