It’s the world’s biggest stage for brands, and with the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games only a year away, it’s no surprise that many companies are already going for gold. The International Olympic Committee IOC has recently reported record domestic sponsorship revenues of more than US$3 billion three times more than any previous summer Games.
But which brands official or nonofficial sponsors, Japanese or non-Japanese are likely to be the biggest winners at next...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events