The addition of so-called urban sportsskateboarding, BMX freestyle, surfing, and 3x3 basketballto next year’s Olympics adds an edge to the usual excitement, for brands as well as audiences. Tokyo 2020 will be the first time for these sports to take a mainstream stage, presenting a unique opportunity for companies that may never have considered such an association before.
Some greeted the addition of these sports to the games with surprise, but it’s a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events