Brands should not ignore the emotional value of the Paralympics
The Paralympic Games have the power to generate a stronger emotional response from viewers than the mainstream Olympics, according to Grim Narita, a Paralympian who won a snowboarding gold medal in Pyeongchang last year.
Narita, who has a paralysed leg as the result of an accident, said as an able-bodied athlete he used to see the Paralympics as “lower level play” but...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events