With approximately 100 days until the Rugby World Cup gets underway, Japan is soon to find itself at the centre of the sporting world for a prolonged period. It’s an unfamiliar position for the country and for a number of domestic sponsors, and both the rugby and Tokyo 2020 are seen as a rare opportunity to forge an emotional connection with international audiences.
At the same time, Japan’s relationship...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events