United Entertainment Group UEG, a New York-based content marketing agency owned by Edelman, has entered Asia with the opening of an office in Tokyo.
According to a statement from the company, the Tokyo office will be a hub for the region. UEG positions itself as an entertainment, sports and lifestyle agency and described Japan as a fast-growing market, citing the upcoming Rugby World Cup and Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
Toru Fumihara will...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events