United Entertainment Group UEG launched in Tokyo earlier this month. The Edelman-owned sports, entertainment and content marketing company is optimistic about Japan in light of upcoming sporting events. Like all international players though, it has a stiff challenge on its hands in the form of Dentsu, which has a controlling interest in events such as Tokyo 2020. Campaign asked UEG managing director Toru Fumihara how he plans to gain a footing in the market. Responses have been edited...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events