As global CEO of the World Federation of Advertisers, Stephan Loerke has a unique view into the needs of brand marketers who represent billions of dollars in adspend. Loerke sat down after moderating a session at Campaign360 to provide Campaign Asia-Pacific with insight into a series of issues
How brands plan to evolve their use of agencies While an increasing number of agencies plan to evolve the way they arrange their affairs with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events