The World Federation of Advertisers today released its Global Media Charter, calling for a digital advertising ecosystem that works better for all.
Produced in collaboration with the world’s largest advertisers, including Unilever, PG and Mastercard, and other advertising associations across the globe, the charter sets out eight principles as a mandate for change for digital advertising, which are designed to create better relationships between brands, agencies and media owners.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events