It is voting season in Asia, with general elections in Thailand and Indonesia recently completed, India’s ongoing and the Philippines set to vote in May.
The appeal to brands seeking to benefit from these important events in Asia is clear at election time increased messaging, particularly by political parties and politicians, is everywhere and is present in all kinds of media. The scale of opportunity seems to rival that offered by major sporting events,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events