Ad Nut knows that everyone loves awards. They're shiny. They look nice on shelves in a reception area. And they can guarantee agencies bucketloads of work and creatives bucketloads of money for the future.
However, sometimes the methods employed to get those lauded office decorations can be downright shady.
Specifically, agencies can manipulate juries by producing work that appears on the surface to promote noble causes, while in reality having...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events