Each year at about this time, Ad Nut's old oak tree starts to fill up with information about a surprising number of ad campaigns that have to do with social issues. 'Surprising', that is, if you just joined the ad industry yesterday, know nothing about its obsession for awards and have never heard the term 'scam ad'.
Ad Nut actually doesn't use that term, as true scam is relatively rare not to mention...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events