Last year, Ad Nut's parade of pre-awards purpose campaigns compiled a collection of 24 campaigns. While some were laudable efforts to do some good in the world, a few were laughably stupid, and a couple more were downright offensive and irresponsible ploys for attention see Diaper brand claims messages on wet nappies prevent postpartum depression. And Ad Nut didn't even include the campaign that became the poster child for callous attempts to win awards.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events