Unilever has called on brands, platforms and publishers to join efforts to create a measurement system that would allow advertisers to measure campaign audience, audience reaction, campaign impact and sustained impact over the short, medium and long term across digital, TV and social media.
The FMCG giant said it had already made significant steps towards building a model that offered real transparency of media performance, assessing unduplicated reach and impact across publishers, platforms and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events