Sri Lanka is sometimes pigeonholed into its cultural and tourism offerings cricket, tea highlands and beautiful beaches. But the trope that annoys the advertising and marketing industry most is that Sri Lanka is often perceived as an “extension of India”.
“If you compare us with our South Asian cousins, we’re a small market in size. We’re a population of 21 million, and sometimes market sizes are only a few hundred thousand,” says Alyna Omar, CEO...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events