Cindy Gallop wanted names. And she’s got them.
Since calling for sexual harassment victims in advertising to write to her last October, the industry veteran says her inbox has been flooded with hundreds of emails from both women and men all over the world, including Asia. The stories range from verbal harassment to molestations and groping to violent sexual assaults.
Gallop wants to gather enough victims to expose the perpetrators in public....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events