Yuki Kishi, a former Dentsu executive creative director, resigned this week from the company he founded following allegations of power and sexual harassment by a former colleague.
According to a detailed report by BuzzFeed Japan, Haruka Ito, a former Dentsu employee who is now an independent writer and popular blogger known as 'Haachuu', was the victim of sexual and power harassment while working at the company.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events