Inspired by the women sharing their MeToo stories of sexual assault and harassment in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, Cindy Gallop has issued a call for women in advertising to come forward with their own storiesand to name the names of their harassers.
The consultant and longtime former Campaign Asia-Pacific columnist mentions her willingness to introduce women who come forward to trade-media editors to have their stories told, but also asks...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events