JAPAN'S TOP 100 BRANDS
Just as Samsung continues to dominate the regional ranking, Panasonic still looks difficult to shake from atop the list of the top 100 brands in Japan. Apple remains close behind, but its premium status is likely to be holding it back somewhat against Panasonic’s mass appeal and highly diversified product lineup. Despite Japan’s level of advancement as a consumer market, Apple is not a brand that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events