JAPAN'S TOP LOCAL BRANDS
Although Toyota only came 46th in the overall Japan ranking, respondents there see it as the strongest brand to originate from the country, according to a separate survey conducted by Nielsen.
The world’s biggest carmaker’s closest immediate rival in the study was Honda at 16. Nissan, which continues to labour under the weight of apparent corporate misdeeds, came in at 36. In the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events