Canon and Panasonic are finding it difficult to mobilise themselves as credible B2B brands, according to analysis from Interbrand.
Interbrand’s annual Best Global Brands’ ranking of 100 brands worldwide saw Canon slide 10 places to 52 and Panasonic seven places to 75.
In an interview following a press conference in Tokyo, Masahito Namiki, president and CEO of Interbrand Japan, suggested the companies were struggling to leverage the equity they had built up...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events