A scroll through Getty’s Project ShowUs, a collection of over 5,000 stock images launched with Dove in March to help promote diversity, is an uncommon experience. The pictures were taken by members of the female photographer group Girlgaze and depict female models they chose themselves, typically their own family members or friends. The models, who come from 39 different countries and were asked to pick the search terms that would help Getty customers to find their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events