It was an eventful 2019 for Lego, the Danish toymaker, in China. After spending much of the year battling and shutting down cheap imitators, it ended 2019 trying to defuse tensions over a struggling education foray, even as it plotted to grow its businessand presencein a market estimated at $31 billion and growingand compensate for softening sales in its core markets in North America and Europe.
Despite the stress...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events