Professor Maria Tam was browsing recently in a Lego shop in Sha Tin, Hong Kong, when a salesperson approached and asked whether she was looking to buy something for a boy or a girl. “I was going well it doesn't really matter’ but she kept telling me If it’s for a boy, maybe consider these toy cars or this space set.’ Or here we have this line of products for little girls’, and there are these toy animals...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events