Keeping teams energized and ability to attract top talent are among some of the major concerns by in-house agency management, according to a new ANA report.
Managing in-house agency creative content and legal concerns, a joint effort of 111 ANA members, the Boston Consulting Group and Reed Smith, also revealed those at the head of internal shops worry about the team applying key marketing processes and having a healthy creative tension.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events