The Asia-Pacific Digital Marketing Performance Dashboard was based on an online quantitative survey of 295 senior marketers across the region. In addition, the CMO Council interviewed 23 brand leaders from companies including Toyota, 20th Century Fox, Tupperware, Citi Group, Cigna, Nokia, and Yahoo, among many others. The surveys and interviews were conducted through the second and third quarters of 2012.
“In terms of mindset, Asian marketers are very positive about digital marketing, said Mark...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events