According to Liz Miller, senior vice president of the CMO Council, digital marketing in Asia is showing signs of improvement. CMOs are generally more confident about digital marketing, compared to previous quarters when the studies were carried out.
Miller’s remarks are based on APAC Digital Marketing Performance Dashboard, a survey conducted by Adobe and the CMO Council with 903 respondents from eight Asia-Pacific countries. The report revealed the progress that the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events