According to Liz Miller, Senior Vice President, CMO Council, who heads up research in a team of 12 in California, “inflated optimism” is getting marketers in the region excited about the prospects of digital marketing and leveraging data but “scepticism” is holding back actual follow through beyond basic measurement practises. The challenge of demonstrating the value of digital is holding back advancement, creating a self-perpetuating cycle.
Miller's comments are based on a joint survey by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events