I don't know if we're at a tipping point or not, but we're at a point where the need for speedy adjustment and change is really important.
Just weeks before his hasty departure WPP CEO Sir Martin Sorrell told Campaign Asia-Pacific brand director Atifa Silk where he wanted his holding company to go in the next two years. His answer, which included a further simplification of the verticals and more 'horizontality', indicate...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events