Co-opting the ideals of feminism to promote a brand is in vogue on a day none other than today, because it's International Women's Day.
“How old are you” is a dreaded question that most women in China are reticent to answer, and this question has become a rallying cry for redefining age in Olay's China campaigns.
Centred on a belief that the number that defines a woman is not...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events