In this interview recorded at the Campaign360 conference in Singapore on March 5, Neil Stewart, head of agency for APAC at Facebook, says that people have a generally low trust of other people’s data we asked him whether he was surprised at the findings of Campaign’s research with Kantar that just 33% of people in the industry trust data from Facebook.
Stewart talks about which brands use Facebook the most efficiently for their own...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events