It’s Monday morning, three days after the horrific mosque attacks in New Zealand that left 50 dead, and within literally seconds of searching Twitter, I have found a link to the chilling livestream posted by alleged perpetrator Brent Tarrant that circulated the globe within minutes.
I find this link despite strong claims from Twitter, Facebook and YouTube that they are working tirelessly to take down any footage of the atrocity being shared across their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events