Agencies may need to work harder to sell themselves as all-rounders offering a complete, 360-degree range of services, according to a new survey, 'The Business of Marketing', by Campaign Asia-Pacific and our research partners, Kantar. The agency service that clients most value by a long way, is creative thinking, the research finds, with 84% saying they would outsource this work.
Despite the trend for agencies re-structuring and broadening their offerings into a menu that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events